Get one-on-one advice to turn your PowerPoint skills into a competitive advantage.
Need one-on-one executive coaching to improve your ability to present complex business ideas through PowerPoint? Want help creating an important PowerPoint deck for an upcoming presentation?
Bruce Gabrielle provides one-on-one and small team consulting using the principles found in Speaking PowerPoint: the New Language of Business.
- “The ideas offered in the session make you think ‘Why AREN’T we doing presentations this way?'”
– Steven B, Microsoft
- “This is the most productive and practical presentation class I ever attended!”
– Val F, Microsoft
- I was able to use some of the concepts learned on the SAME DAY to vastly improve two decks I was preparing. That’s effective training!
– Steven H, Microsoft
- The ideas covered in this workshop can easily save someone days or even weeks the next time you build a presentation.
– Sarah D, Prime 8 Consulting
- I would absolutely recommend this workshop. The presenter was extremely knowledgeable and up-to-date with recent research being done in this area.
– Lisa C, Russell Investments
- Most PowerPoint training I have seen focus on product features. This may be the first I have seen about how to use PowerPoint to communicate EFFECTIVELY.
– Steve H, Microsoft
- The most valuable part was the example of how an ineffective slide was cleaned up step by step according to the principles discussed.
– B. Pando, Wrigley
- I am looking forward to my next presentation. Using my new skills, I know I can be highly effective with my presentations
– Cameron L, Microsoft
- Bruce provides some very clear strategies and lots of solid, tactical tools for taking a bunch of blobs of information you need the people to understand and use PowerPoint to slice, chunk, and organize it into a document that clearly communicates your meaning to the reader.
– Ryan C, Microsoft
- I just wish I had learned all these great tips before my internship. After Bruce Gabrielle’s workshop the use of PowerPoint to share information became much easier for me.
– Melissa V, University of Washington, Foster MBA
- I learned more about how to structure more successful executive presentations than in any other session I’ve attended.
– Maureen H, Microsoft
- Great material and easy to understand. The training has definitely added to and improved my PowerPoint skillset.
– Pinak P, The Home Depot
- Bruce provides practical guidance on improving PowerPoint presentations. I began using many of them immediately.
– Scott C, Paradoxes Inc.
- Bruce synthesizes the vast research on information design into the absolutely most relevant pieces for communicating through PowerPoint.
– Mikal F, Microsoft
- Building presentations with these guidelines can give you more credibility when it matters most! The building from okay to awesome was very useful.
– Julie L, Microsoft
- I now feel like a more well-rounded consultant after going through this training
– John T, Paradoxes Inc.